16 November 2011

Where in the World?

I think I need to see a doctor. I don't feel sick, or anything, but I did do something extremely out of character this week -- I up and took an overnight trip without any actual pre-planning. In fact, I never really did develop a plan, but rather took things one activity at a time. It was a busy two days, but quite enjoyable. I have lots to say, but I'm wicked tired and don't feel like typing it right now. So, I shall just give you some pictures, and leave you with a challenge (not a very difficult one): Where did I go?

As for last week's challenge (what's interesting about the elevator panel in my building), the answer is: there are no 4s (my building has no 4th, 14th, or 24th floors). This is because the Chinese word for 4 (si) is a homonym for 'death' and is quite unlucky.

One last picture from the trip:


Way. Too. Early. (there was music, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment